As a Housekeeper, you will:
- Use your talent to ensure all rooms are clean and presentable
- Ensure guests are accommodated with amenities upon request
- Greet guests that you encounter during your shift with a friendly smile
- Work Ethic
- Must be able to lift 35lbs and work in outdoor weather conditions.
- Comprehensive health benefits – medical, dental and vision
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – vacation, sick, personal
- Paid Holidays
- 401K with generous company match
- Get access to your pay as you need it with our Daily Pay benefit
- Wellness Programs
- Tuition Assistance
- Fun, family culture
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Exclusive discounts for Team Member (i.e., hotels, resorts, restaurants, entertainment, etc.)
- Advancement & development opportunities
- Community Involvement Programs
- Westgate Resorts prides ourselves on the safety and health of our team members against Covid-19 and follows all applicable laws and guidelines.
Our team members are valued, recognized, heard, respected, empowered... and KEY to our organization’s success!
About Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa:
The beautiful lakefront Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa offers you the perfect opportunity to meet and share stories with guests who arrive from around the world to experience Central Florida’s world-famous theme parks and attractions. Enjoy the surroundings and excitement that our world-class resort offers when you join the Westgate Lakes team.